|Monday||–||9.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday||–||9.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||–||9.00 – 17.00|
|Thursday||–||9.00 – 18.00|
|Friday||–||9.00 – 15.00|
|Saturday*||–||9.00 – 14.00|
*Selected Saturday’s by appointment with Dr.Shandley, Dr. Keen, Cathi Armitstead RMT, and Heather Orriss RMT
Practitioner’s TimetableAt HALO Clinic in Calgary we have a complete and expansive schedule to meet your health care needs.
AppointmentsAt HALO Clinic we are available to help with your health care. To schedule online please follow the link below to submit an appointment request. Many times we are able to accommodate appointment on the same day. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Accepting New Patients
Sports Injuries, Accidents, Headaches, Movement Disorders, Work Injuries
WELCOME TO HALO CLINICWe build lifetime relationships through professional, timely, knowledgeable, safe and effective, patient focused health care; empowering optimal health for individuals and families, in Calgary and the surrounding communities, and in the world.
We are confident in our ability to serve you and your health care needs. We are a principle centered, value driven group of practitioners that are dedicated to providing the best health care that we can.
“90% of the stimulation and nutrition to the brain is generated by the movement of the spine.”
— Dr. Roger Sperry, 1981 Nobel Prize winner for brain research
We build lifetime relationships through professional, timely, knowledgeable, safe and effective, patient focused health care; empowering optimal health for individuals, families, in Calgary and the surrounding communities, and in the world.
- HEALTH – We seek for ourselves, and support in our clients optimal physical, mental, social and spiritual wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease.
- AUTHENTIC – We Build trust with the alignment of our head, mouth, heart, and actions; thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing; consistently.
- TEAMWORK – We are an interdependent team and combine our efforts, with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success and ours.
- KNOWLEDGE – We constantly develop and acquire new information, skills and knowledge to employ best practices.
- EXCELLENCE – We are what we repeatedly do, and seek to continually improve what we do and who we are.
- LEADERSHIP – We communicate to people their worth and potential so clearly that they are inspired to see it in themselves.
- RESPONSIVENESS – We choose to be proactive in our responsibility, recognizing our behavior is a product of our own conscious choice, based on our values, rather than a product of our conditions, based on our feelings.
Meet Our Providers
DR. TODD HALOWSKI
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DR. HALOWSKI IS AN EXPERT IN MANUAL TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF NEUROMUSCULOSKELETAL INJURIES
DR. LISA KEEN
9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DR. KEEN IS AN EXPERT IN WHOLISTIC TREATMENT WITH NATURAL THERAPIES
DR. LISA KEEN
9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
WITH YEARS OF TRAINING, YOUR HEALTH WILL BENEFIT FROM HER CLINICAL ACUMEN AND USE OF HEALING FOODS
2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
CATHI IS FULLY CERTIFIED WITH 2200 HOURS OF TRAINING TO TREAT SOFT TISSUE ISSUES
View All →
August 2, 2016
Concussions fall under the category of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) or Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries…
July 30, 2016
There is often a question on why Chiropractors adjust. Is it safe? (YES!). Are we…
July 28, 2016
Are you a Rebel? In a world that profits wildly from Chronic Disease, it is…
March 4, 2016
What does does a Chiropractor have to do with the health of your brain? According…