Dr. Qais Janmohamed (DC)
Dr. Qais Janmohamed was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. He completed a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Kinesiology and minoring in Psychology, at the University of Calgary. He then continued his studies in Portland, Oregon where he received a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine.
Dr. Janmohamed is an evidence-based Chiropractor who provides the best care for many musculoskeletal and nervous system conditions by employing the following techniques:
- Diversified manipulation of spinal joints (neck, back, lower back)
- Diversified manipulation of extremity joints (shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands, hips, knees, ankles/feet)
- Active Release Technique® (ART)
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation (IASTM)
- Kinesio – Taping
- Laser therapy
- Orthotic therapy
- Nutritional counselling
- Exercise and rehabilitative therapy
Dr. Janmohamed emphasizes the correct function of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems to ensure proper body mechanics and optimal health for his patients. His goal is to alleviate patients’ symptoms and educate them on how to actively be involved in their own healthcare decisions.
In his free time, Dr. Janmohamed enjoys travelling, exercising, carpentry and volunteering at community events.