Is HALO Clinic open?
Yes! And we are accepting new patients.
We are pleased to offer in-person appointments for all of our regular services.
What is HALO Clinic doing to keep everyone safe?
You’ll notice that we have implemented the following measures:
- Requiring patients perform hand sanitizing or washing before entering the treatment rooms.
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces.
- All sheets are laundered in clinic in accordance with public health guidelines.
- Practicing physical distancing (we have spaced out chairs and reduced the number of people in each area of the clinic)
- Front staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- Encouraging staff and patients to stay home if they have any symptoms or are awaiting results of a possible exposure to COVID-19.
Do I need to wear a mask to my appointment?
Masks are encouraged but not required for your appointment.
You may also request for your practitioner to wear one as well for the duration of your treatment.
If you prefer to bring your own mask or face covering with you to your appointment, that is acceptable. If you are unable to bring a mask, and prefer to wear one, a mask can be provided for you at the front desk upon your arrival.
How can I support HALO Clinic?
If you would like to show us your support, please consider leaving us a review on Google or Facebook. You can also follow us on Instagram for more updates.