Is HALO Clinic open?
Yes! And we are accepting new patients.
We are pleased to offer in-person appointments for all of our regular services.
Please perform a COVID-19 self-screen both before booking, and before coming to an appointment. If you are experiencing symptoms, please reschedule or consider a telehealth appointment.
What is HALO Clinic doing to keep everyone safe?
You’ll notice that we have implemented the following measures:
- Pre-Screening Patients before entering into the clinic.
- Encouraging patients to wait in their vehicles to as close as possible to their treatment time to avoid congesting the front waiting room.
- Taking temperatures at the door.
- Requiring patients perform hand sanitizing or washing before entering the treatment rooms.
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces.
- All sheets are laundered in clinic in accordance with public health guidelines.
- Practicing physical distancing (we have spaced out chairs and reduced the number of people in each area of the clinic)
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- Encouraging staff and patients to stay home if they have any symptoms or are awaiting results of a possible exposure to COVID-19.
Do I need to wear a mask to my appointment?
As of August 1st, 2020, masks are required for all indoor spaces in Calgary unless you have a medically necessary condition that excuses you.
Please bring your own mask or face covering with you to your appointment. If you are unable to bring a mask, one will be provided for you.
You will be required to wear your mask at all times during your visit.
All our staff and practitioners will be wearing masks and other Personal Protective Equipment during patient care.
How can I support HALO Clinic?