Postural Strain is often the result of prolonged or repeated activities that promote poor posture.
Postural strains have some common symptoms
- Short and squashed-like neck
- Pain including headaches and backaches
- Shoulder rolled forward and elevated hunched appearance
- A decrease in flexibility and tightness throughout the neck, back and shoulders.
- Stiffness and decreased flexibility
Postural strain can occur in many different environments, but most people will see pressure in their posture from sitting at work all day.
Not having a proper office set up, along with prolonged sitting can increase the likelihood of this type of strain.
Dr. Janmohamed, a Calgary Chiropractor, is trained in the diagnosis and management of Postural Problems.
At HALO Clinic we see clients who are having difficulty excelling or participating in their activities as a result of postural strain.
Calgary residents who seek our care can expect a comprehensive approach that may include Chiropractic Manual Therapies, Active Release Therapy, Graston Therapy. We also utilize Massage Therapy, Exercise Prescription, and Orthotics.
If you are suffering from postural strain and would like to help with pain management, then contact us.